Add Curve Shape - Blender Sculpt Addon
This is an addon for Blender that allows for quickly creating new shapes in sculpt mode using curves.
It can be used for easily create organic armature, muscles or anything you can think of.
Blender Version: 3.1 or greater
Instructions Free Version V1.0
Instructions Full Version (V2.0 and over)
- Introduces Dynamic loop adjustments using the mouse wheel as well as other useful options.
- Adds intersect option for the boolean join operation.
- Adds a separate mesh option, bug fixes and improvements.
- Single curves are triangulated by default (Pressing F once, the newly displayed geometry will create an NGON, use Ctrl+T after to triangulate again)
- The Mirror modifier is now based on the current symmetry settings being used
- This operation is a modal operator winch as always caused issues in Blender Undo history when using many operations, in this version undo has been improved reducing bugs and possible crashes but multiple (around 3) undo steps are still needed
- Improved Undo Operation
I am actively working on the development of this addon and will keep improving and introducing new features. Moving forward this addon will change its name to "Curve Shapes" due to new planned additions.
At the moment I am rewriting the addon for scalability and more workflows other than just sculpting.
"Version 3.0 is planned to be released in the fall of 2023 and it will be a new way of modelling in Blender."
I plan to create a Discord server or a GitHub page where users can accompany and participate in the development of this project.
- Make curve shape a new type of object
- Mesh auto construct while editing curves
- Cap ends with options
- Options for spline connecting edges
- Keep curve shape after converting
- Initial primitive objects
- Select verts in edit mesh and control them with a curve
As new features are added the price of this addon will increase but FULL VERSION customers will always get updates for free.